Dominica Traveller is an independent magazine featuring well-researched and beautifully photographed stories about the Caribbean's nature island. In volume three these stories take us into Dominica’s wilderness where we bathe and pause for breath in thick forests and abyssal ocean, we wade through enigmatic rivers, we seek out and confront nocturnal creatures, and we meet fellow travellers with fascinating tales of their own. In true Caribbean spirit, we also let our hair down and free up with some dance, some music and, of course, a little bit of rum. From Amerindian artefacts, to contemporary dance music, to endemic bats thriving in wetlands and forest, this little island has many big stories to tell.
- ISLAND BOUYON. Dominica’s contemporary music scene
- SISSEROU SINGERS. A project of endless possibilities
- THE TRADITION OF RUM. An intoxicating taste of the Caribbean
- BACK TO THE WILD. Rewilding, forest bathing, reconnecting with nature
- THE NIGHT HUNTERS. Up close and personal with nature island bats
- TAKE ME TO THE RIVER. Unravelling our enigmatic rivers, one small step at a time
- ONE BREATH, NO TANK. The philosophy and practice of freediving
- SUSTAINABLE JOURNEYS. Travelling to work and working to travel
- A WALK TO THE SEA. Hiking from Laudat to Castle Bruce
Dominica Traveller is the creation of Bradt Travel Guides author Paul Crask who has lived on the island since 2005. If you are planning a journey or if you are a proud member of the Dominica diaspora, then turn off the TV, pour yourself a rum punch, sit back and enjoy the read.
Buy a single copy of DOMINICA TRAVELLER or a subscription of your desired length, delivered worldwide. Current issues sent same day up to 3pm!
All magazines sent by 1st Class Mail UK & by Airmail worldwide (bar UK over 750g which may go 2nd Class).